Amethyst Gua Sha Tool
One Amethyst Gua Sha Stone for facial and neck massage.
Comes in a cotton bag that can also be used for storage and a sample of Antioxidant facial oil.
This is from QiQi Naturals.
Size: Approx. 1.85" x 1.5"
invigorates and breaks-up blood stagnation
induces movement of blood & fluids (phlegm, lymph)
relieves tension, stress (physical & emotional)
release deeply held emotions (open Bao Mai Channel)
diminish jaw & brow tension; TMJ | headaches
relax tight muscles, relieve joint pain
blood purifier | increase circulation | clear heat
promotes benevolence | PTSD
muscle tension; shoulder, neck & jawline
jaw clenching, teeth grinding
high stress (physical & emotioinal)
Please note that due to genuine stone quality, characteristics may vary slightly from images.
Contraindicated for pregnancy.
Toning and melting muscle tension in the eye area, shoulders, neck and face is the intention of the Obsidian Mushroom Gua Sha Massage Tool.
*Protects you against negative energies
*Blocks electromagnetic stresses
*Relieves energetic causes of insomnia
*Assists with emotional balance
*Helps you become open to your intuition and psychic abilities
*Strengthens your metabolism and immune system energetically
*Eases headaches (especially those caused by energetic blockages)
*Aids in weight loss by addressing food-addiction and portion-control problems
*Heals and cleanses the mind, body, and spirit.
Colors: Pale lavender to deep purple
Associated Chakras: Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
Zodiac Signs: Aquarius, Pisces
Elements: Air, Water, Ether/Spirit
(Resource from loveandlightschool.com)
Additionally, it helps stimulate lymph flow to purify the tissue, which in turn increases collagen and elastin production and the beginning of a flurry of cell activity to renew and rejuvenate the skin.
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique. It loosely translates to scraping or rubbing toxic energy with the flow of blood to surface of skin. Using the specialized techniques enable the renewal of the lymph, activate circulation, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and stimulate cell activity and the regeneration of the facial tissue for long-term results.
Using the Gua Sha stone as a home facial treatment you can:
-Provide relief from stress
-Improve your skin’s health
-Increases skin tone and circulation
-Encourages lymphatic drainage
-Renew facial contours and reverse sagging skin by firming and lifting
-Diminish dark circles and reduce puffiness
-Minimize appearance of wrinkles (smoker, mimic and smile lines)
-Brightens and promotes radiant complexion
-Reduce dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems
Here are some Gua Sha guidelines for a home care routine.
1. Use the right kind of facial oil to provide a slip/slide. Using the wrong oil or combo of products can cause product pilling, potential redness and may interfere with the calming effects. The B3 Rose Squalane is my chosen product for this - https://foxanddollshop.com/products/rose-squalane
2. Placement is important. For the basic Gua Sha stroke hold the stone between 15 to 45 degrees on the skin to maximize the contact between the tool and your skin. This positioning is the most efficient placement for moving lymph.
3. The neck is the connector to the face. Moving along the neck is equally as important as moving along the face.
4. Take your time. Move slow and steady. You want to move slowly and connect your breath with your movement.
5. Use a light pressure. To move the lymph efficiently a gentle pressure is ideal.
Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones and crystals we use are authentic and natural.
Allow apx 5 days for delivery
Facial Gua Sha Education Links: