Gua Sha Jade Comb
LAST CHANCE SALE PRICE
A Jade Gua Sha Comb for facial, head and body massage.
Comes in a cotton bag that can also be used for storage.
This is a CJB stone by Cecily Braden.
Jade is a protective stone that soothes the mind.
For all skin types
instantly firms and lifts
stimulate scalp | increase nutrients to crown
increase micro-circulate | reduce appearance of cellulite
promote lymphatic drainage
contour jawline | promote youthful look
renew facial contours | reverse sagging skin
diminish dark circles | reduce puffiness
minimize appearance of wrinkles (smoker, mimic and smile lines)
brightens | promotes radiant complexion
reduce dark spots | blemishes and other skin problems
Please note that due to genuine jade quality, characteristics may vary slightly from images.
The Jade Comb is more than just a comb for the hair and scalp and features several angles and edges for professional Gua Sha treatments and client home care.
This lightweight, easy-to-use design molds easily in your hand for use on the face, crown and body. The fence-post-like ridges work to efficiently stimulate the energy points, untangle adhesions and create space by releasing stagnation and tension that attributes to multiple skin-related issues. The smooth edge irons and smooths the fascia and promotes the movement of lymph and exchange of impurities with essential nutrients for a brighter complexion and glow..
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Lower cheeks (from nasal labia fold to side of face)
- Neck (from clavicle to jawline)
- Back of neck (from base of neck and shoulders to occipital ridge following through hairline)
- Lymphatic Drainage (follow lymphatic pathways)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique. It loosely translates to scraping or rubbing toxic energy with the flow of blood to surface of skin. Using the specialized techniques enable the renewal of the lymph, activate circulation, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and stimulate cell activity and the regeneration of the facial tissue for long-term results.
Using the Gua Sha stone as a home facial treatment you can:
-Provide relief from stress
-Improve your skin’s health
-Increases skin tone and circulation
-Encourages lymphatic drainage
-Renew facial contours and reverse sagging skin by firming and lifting
-Diminish dark circles and reduce puffiness
-Minimize appearance of wrinkles (smoker, mimic and smile lines)
-Brightens and promotes radiant complexion
-Reduce dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems
Here are some Gua Sha guidelines for a home care routine.
1. Use the right kind of facial oil to provide a slip/slide. Using the wrong oil or combo of products can cause product pilling, potential redness and may interfere with the calming effects. The B3 Rose Squalane is my chosen product for this - https://foxanddollshop.com/products/rose-squalane
2. Placement is important. For the basic Gua Sha stroke hold the stone between 15 to 45 degrees on the skin to maximize the contact between the tool and your skin. This positioning is the most efficient placement for moving lymph.
3. The neck is the connector to the face. Moving along the neck is equally as important as moving along the face.
4. Take your time. Move slow and steady. You want to move slowly and connect your breath with your movement.
5. Use a light pressure. To move the lymph efficiently a gentle pressure is ideal.
Allow 5-10 days to arrive
Facial Gua Sha Education Links: