Gua Sha Jade Stone
A Jade Gua Sha stone for facial massage.
Comes in a cotton bag that can also be used for storage.
This is a CJB stone by Cecily Braden.
Jade is a protective stone that soothes the mind.
For all skin types
Please note that due to genuine jade quality, characteristics may vary slightly from images.
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique. It loosely translates to scraping or rubbing toxic energy with the flow of blood to surface of skin. Using the specialized techniques enable the renewal of the lymph, activate circulation, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and stimulate cell activity and the regeneration of the facial tissue for long-term results.
Using the Gua Sha stone as a home facial treatment you can:
-Provide relief from stress
-Improve your skin’s health
-Increases skin tone and circulation
-Encourages lymphatic drainage
-Renew facial contours and reverse sagging skin by firming and lifting
-Diminish dark circles and reduce puffiness
-Minimize appearance of wrinkles (smoker, mimic and smile lines)
-Brightens and promotes radiant complexion
-Reduce dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems
Here are some Gua Sha guidelines for a home care routine.
1. Use the right kind of facial oil to provide a slip/slide. Using the wrong oil or combo of products can cause product pilling, potential redness and may interfere with the calming effects. The B3 Rose Squalane is my chosen product for this - https://foxanddollshop.com/products/rose-squalane
2. Placement is important. For the basic Gua Sha stroke hold the stone between 15 to 45 degrees on the skin to maximize the contact between the tool and your skin. This positioning is the most efficient placement for moving lymph.
3. The neck is the connector to the face. Moving along the neck is equally as important as moving along the face.
4. Take your time. Move slow and steady. You want to move slowly and connect your breath with your movement.
5. Use a light pressure. To move the lymph efficiently a gentle pressure is ideal.
Allow 5-10 days for delivery
Gua Sha Links:
My friend emiko's monthly class with a different focus each month, next month is for allergies and congestion
The Moments How To Gua Sha Tutorial
Lanshin Learn Gua Sha from a Chinese Medical Skincare Professional
This Gua Sha focus on the Neck by Lanshin