Gua Sha Picasso Jasper Stone
A Picasso Jasper stone for facial massage.
Comes in a cotton bag that can also be used for storage.
Gua Sha stone for facial massage.
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique. It loosely translates to scraping or rubbing toxic energy with the flow of blood to surface of skin.
Using the Gua Sha stone as a home facial treatment you can:
-Improves overall health and radiance of the skin
-Increases skin tone and circulation
-Provide relief from stress
-Relieves facial and jaw tension
-Encourages lymphatic drainage
-Reduces puffiness of the face
-Promotes collagen production
Here are some Gua Sha guidelines for a home care routine.
1. Use the right kind of facial oil to provide a slip/slide. Using the wrong oil or combo of products can cause product pilling, potential redness and may interfere with the calming effects. The B3 Rose Squalane is my chosen product for this - https://foxanddollshop.com/products/rose-squalane
2. Placement is important. For the basic Gua Sha stroke hold the stone between 15 to 45 degrees on the skin to maximize the contact between the tool and your skin. This positioning is the most efficient placement for moving lymph.
3. The neck is the connector to the face. Moving along the neck is equally as important as moving along the face.
4. Take your time. Move slow and steady. You want to move slowly and connect your breath with your movement.
5. Use a light pressure. To move the lymph efficiently a gentle pressure is ideal.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬?
A Gua Sha tool is a skincare tool from China that has been used for thousands of years. Widely used throughout the centuries, this facial massager was designed to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin. It may also be used for acupuncture points (acupressure) to release tension and prevent sickness.
This is a Reiki charged crystal Gua Sha
From QiQi Naturals in Oregon
Size: Approx. 1.95" x 4.75"
ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕠 𝕁𝕒𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝:
Picasso Jasper wants us to celebrate life! It brings optimism and uplifting energy our way. It is a great stone for those looking to make a transformation in the relationship department. It has strong grounding and calming quality that helps to encourage strength and self-discipline. It assists us with creative blockages reminding us that the world is our canvas and it is okay to step out of our comfort zone. In addition to assisting with relationships, Picasso Jasper also helps us attract like-minded people who will become trusted and loyal friends!
Colors: Grey or black with streaks of grey, black and red
Associated Chakras: Root
Zodiac Signs: Leo & Scorpio
(Resource from https://www.soulsistersdesigns.com)
Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones and crystals we use are authentic and natural. Please keep it in the velvet bag and the box to prevent any breakages.
Facial Gua Sha Education Links: