Gua Sha Obsidian Stone
A obsidian stone for facial massage
Comes in a cotton bag that can also be used for storage.
Gua Sha stone for facial massage.
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique. It loosely translates to scraping or rubbing toxic energy with the flow of blood to surface of skin.
Using the Gua Sha stone as a home facial treatment you can:
-Provide relief from stress
-Improve your skin’s health
-Increases skin tone and circulation
-Encourages lymphatic drainage
Here are some Gua Sha guidelines for a home care routine.
1. Use the right kind of facial oil to provide a slip/slide. Using the wrong oil or combo of products can cause product pilling, potential redness and may interfere with the calming effects. The B3 Rose Squalane is my chosen product for this - https://foxanddollshop.com/products/rose-squalane
2. Placement is important. For the basic Gua Sha stroke hold the stone between 15 to 45 degrees on the skin to maximize the contact between the tool and your skin. This positioning is the most efficient placement for moving lymph.
3. The neck is the connector to the face. Moving along the neck is equally as important as moving along the face.
4. Take your time. Move slow and steady. You want to move slowly and connect your breath with your movement.
5. Use a light pressure. To move the lymph efficiently a gentle pressure is ideal.
Size: Approx. 2.25" x 3.25"
Promotes energetic protection
Reveals the truth in any situation
Exposes areas of yourself that need growth and development
Facilitates past life ascension and regression
Blocks negative energies from entering your auric field
Shields you from electromagnetic pollution
Banishes negative energy
Brings peace and calming
Encourages living in a virtuous manner
Encourages personal growth
Reduces energetic causes of arthritis pain
Assists with energetic detoxification of the physical body
Assists you in maintaining proper circulation
Enhances accuracy in scrying divination
Balances the energy of the mind, body, and spirit
Colors: Opaque black (sometimes with transparent banding) with a glassy surface.
Associated Chakras: 1st (Root)
Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Scorpio
Elements: Earth, Fire
Companion Flowers: Fireweed
Companion Essential Oil: Camphor
Companion Stone: Howlite
Common Origins: Mexico
( Resource from loveandlightschool.com )
Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones and crystals we use are authentic and natural. Please keep it in the velvet bag and the box to prevent any breakages.
From QiQi Naturals in Oregon
Facial Gua Sha Education Links: